Saturday 2 August 2014

The Wheels on The Bus

Last day of prep and rehearsal. The road crew arrived mid morning to check out and fix any issues that may become problematic before Jon and the band arrived.

For me, it was a morning of working on biography material for the website and preparing material for the band to sign for the fan club.

When the band arrived they started working through any technical challenges before starting up and running through the set a few more times.

My afternoon was taken up with various tasks. Firstly I helped Mori with merchandise, counting t-shirts (How many t-shirts you want me to count!!!-see pic below) and cds preparing them and packing them in containers ready for the tour. This was followed by a small stint as a roadie while I helped transport some of the gear to the awaiting the truck with Lee and Pat.


After waving the band off on the bus (we meet up at lunchtime in Atlantic City tomorrow) I headed for a hot-dog and then an early night as I had to travel to Atlantic City with Mori on Saturday morning.

Now its Showtime!!!




2 comments:

  1. Good to read the blog Mark! Thanks for sharing! Have an awesome time tonight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, think your missing something or is that you incognito look lol!?

    ReplyDelete