Sunday 27 July 2014

Getting Ready #THEDEADDAISIES


So its Sunday here in a wet, rainy north Scotland as I start to pack my bag for the adventure of adventures (well for me anyway). On Tuesday I fly to New York to meet up with The Dead Daisies then go on the road for their first four dates of the Def Leppard/KISS tour.

Growing up, my first rockstar was Paul Stanley, my first rock band was KISS and my first real live gig was KISS at the Edinburgh Playhouse. Pyromania was my favourite album throughout my youth until I discovered the debut album from Jon Stevens and Noiseworks in 1987.

Having met most of the band in December including Jon, it will be great to reconnect with them and watch from the sidelines as The Dead Daisies grow in to one of greatest classic rock bands of a new era.

Roll on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. It's coool Mark! I will follow your tourblog. Have an awesome trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more from your blog Mark.. Have a gr8 time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Mark! Looking forward to reading more about the tour.

    ReplyDelete